CHADD's Parent to Parent: Family Training on ADHD has been developed by parents, for parents.
- Have family members with ADHD
- Know firsthand what works best in learning how to help with ADHD
- Received specialized training and are Certified P2P Teachers
- Live in your community
- 14 hours – 7 sessions of 2 hours each
- Offers the opportunity to interact, ask questions and learn from teachers and other participant’s experience.
- Participants receive the link to download the handouts for each session
- Participants receive our extensive Parent to Parent Workbook
Schedule of classes
The calendar shows P2P classes that are currently scheduled. New classes are added each week so if you do not see a class in your area, keep checking back.
CHADD also offers our Parent to Parent training in two online versions: Live Online Webinars and On Demand Class. Both formats are offered in the comfort of your home via the internet.
To register for one of our community classes listed below, please contact the instructor listed as the contact for the Parent to Parent Family Training Classes in your Area.
For more information, please contact us or call 301 306-7070 x 119
January 22 - March 15, 2014
Wednesdays 6:00 - 8:00pm
307 Kyle Road. O Fallon, IL 62269
Saturdays 9:00am - 3:00pm
Shop Rite of Parkville, Community Room, 2331.
Cleanleigh Dr. Parkville, MD 21234
East Meadow Jewish Center
1400 Prospect Avenue, East Meadow, NY
April 9 - June 11, 2014
Wednesday 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Commack High School, Room 138. Commack, NY
$137 CHADD Members
$190 CHADD Non Members
¡Clase en Español!
Marzo 13, 14, 15 y Marzo 21, 22, 2014
Jueves y Viernes: 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Sabados: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Multicultural Center, Fairfax, VA
631 Walston Dr. Falls Church, VA 22004
Attention Magazine Archives
Advertise with CHADD