CHADD's Parent to Parent: Family Training on ADHD has been developed by parents, for parents.
- Have family members with ADHD
- Know firsthand what works best in learning how to help with ADHD
- Received specialized training and are Certified P2P Teachers
- Live in your community
- 14 hours – 7 sessions of 2 hours each
- Offers the opportunity to interact, ask questions and learn from teachers and other participant’s experience.
- Participants receive the link to download the handouts for each session
- Participants receive our extensive Parent to Parent Workbook
Schedule of classes
The calendar shows P2P classes that are currently scheduled. New classes are added each week so if you do not see a class in your area, keep checking back.
CHADD also offers our Parent to Parent training in two online versions: Live Online Webinars and On Demand Class. Both formats are offered in the comfort of your home via the internet.
To register for one of our community classes listed below, please contact the instructor listed as the contact for the Parent to Parent Family Training Classes in your Area.
For more information, please contact us or call (240) 487-2319
Hingham High School 17 Union St Hingham, MA
Jan 8 - Feb 19, 2014
Thursdays 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Parent Resource Center. Piedmont Regional Education Program.
225 Lambs Ln. Charlottesvile, VA 22901
$143 Nonmebers plus 1 year memberhsip
Richard and Barbara Cole